View our most recently updated Volunteer Manual.
CLARO (Consumer Legal Advice Resource Office) training is available to volunteers of the CLARO project or other VLP programs. The .pdf is password protected. Please contact Bethanie Hemingway or Sally Curran for the password. Click HERE to access the document.
Letter of Participation
To receive a Letter of Participation confirming your CLE credit for providing pro bono service, please complete the form below and submit to Bethanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affirmation of Pro Bono Legal Services
Legal Referral Guide
To download the Legal Referral Guide, click HERE. This guide is located in the resource boxes at all of our clinics in the community. It has several major sections to assist you:
- 2018 Poverty Guidelines & Common Legal Organization Referral List
- Reference Table with alphabetical listing by subject matter of appropriate referrals for ongoing services
- Contact information for all agencies in reference table - listed alphabetically
- Listing of ALL drop-in clinics, not only for Onondaga County but for surrounding counties as well
- Legal Forms, Information & Resources - broken down into common legal issue areas, these forms and this information is meant to help you assist clients more easily
Please do not distribute this guide to clients or the public at large – this is meant to be a tool to assist you in making referrals and serving clients while volunteering pro bono.